Saturday, January 24, 2009



Melanie Marquez's quotes

My brother is not a girl; he’s a gentleman.
* * *
That’s why I’m a success, it’s because I don’t middle in other people’s lives.
* * *
Don’t judge my brother; he’s not a book.
* * *
I won’t stoop down to my level.
* * *
Hello? Bulag ka ba? Bingi ka ba? Are you dep?
* * *
‘Yung STD, baka sa maruming toilet lang niya nakuha yan.
* * *
Eh, ikaw ba naman, durugin ang ari mo… Pag di ka naman manutok ng baril.
* * *
We are lovers, not fighters.
* * *
Kapatid ko pa rin siya. We are one and the same.
* * *
I don’t eat meat. I’m not a carnival.
* * *
Eto na po ang pinakamaligayang pasko at manigong taon sa inyong lahat.
(During her acceptance speech at a Metro Filmfest awards night where her bioflick, directed by her late father Temyong Marquez, won an award.)
* * *
Sumasakit ang migraine ko.
* * *
Ang tatay ko ang only living legend na buhay!
* * *
Period na talaga; wala nang exclamation point.
(When asked on S-Files if her present husband, Adam Lawyer, is her Mr. Right.).
* * *
At a talk show after her break-up with Derek Dee, Melanie was asked if she had some words for Derek’s mother (whom she partly blamed for the separation).
“Oo nga,” said Melanie, “pero i-English-in ko para maintindihan niya.” She looked into the camera and, with the peremptoriness of royalty, said, “And to you, Mrs. Dee, I have two words for you. Ang labo mo!”

No comments:

Post a Comment